Q: How do I place an order?
A: We have 3 very easy ways for you to place your orders.
- Email your customer service representative to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the sales office at 800-222-8569 (1-800-2-CATLOW)
- Fax your order to 855-324-3998
Q: Will you send me an acknowledgment for my order?
A: Yes. We will e-mail or fax your acknowledgment at the time of order entry. You should verify all the information on the order acknowledgment to make sure everything is correct.
Q: Is there a minimum order requirement?
A: Yes. With the exception of repair parts the minimum order is as follows:
- $100.00 per order ~All shipments within the continental USA
- $500.00 per order ~All International & Canadian shipments
Q: Is there a prepaid Freight policy?
A: Yes. Freight is prepaid when net order to one destination is equal to or greater than:
- Domestic: $2,500
- $3,000 To the port of export for Canadian and all other International shipments + $49.95 Shipping and Handling fee.
Q: Can I get my Company logo on the covers?
A: Yes. There is a set-up fee to have the die made. We will provide our requirements for the logo die to be made. Each order must specify if the logo die is to be used. There will be a small fee to have it added to each cover on your order.
Q: How can I get literature and Catalogs?
A: All of our individual product cut sheets are available on our website under products and PDF downloads. You can download and print from here. You can also keep your current catalog up to date from this site.
- If you are a new customer, you can email Customer Service at email@example.com
Q: How can I get my Catlow price list?
A: Call the Customer Service Department to request your price list.