Q: How do I know if my product is under warranty?
A: Our warranty policy is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- NOZZLES: On the handguard of most nozzles (excluding 1A) is a date code that shows the date. See the picture below and the information to the right.
Example: This was manufactured APRIL 2011
- The 1A series nozzles have an aluminum disk attached to the front handguard rivet that has the date code STAMPED.
- Swivels & Breakaways: Have the date code stamped into the casting
Q: How do I return a warranty product?
A: You must have an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. With all nozzles the yellow warranty card must be completely filled in and returned with each nozzle. That information must be supplied before an RGA number can be provided along with a PO (Purchase Order) number if required. If a PO number is not required, we will track the order with the RGA number. To receive an RGA number do one of the following:
- Call the Customer Service Department at (800) 222-8569 (1-(800) 2-CATLOW).
- E-mail email@example.com. Provide all details with the request. i.e. Part Number of each item, quantity and the customer’s complaint.
- Fax your request to (855) 324-3998.